Monday, June 13, 2011

So I have decided to make a blog in hopes that it helps me to have a better attitude with regards to Brazil, which I am apparently super critical of. My goal is simple, One post, per day, for one year saying something that I love about Brazil. I really hope that I am able to see the better things in life while living abroad. It is not always easy to just simply accept a new country as your home. So there it is, soon I will follow this post up with my number one thing I love about Brasil. Até logo, abraço.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea, and I commend you for trying to change the way you think of Brazil. I to tend to be very critical of Brazil I mean their is a lot of things that are hard to deal with there. Brazil and South America in general get a bad rap by the so called 1st world who like to make sure everyone only hears negative things about the country. The American media either completely ignores the region or only says something when it makes them look bad. Both my Brazilian husband and I have noticed this.

    Thanks for your blog

    ReplyDelete